Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in real estate ventures, commodities, hedgefund scams etc..
If you are in contact with this person or have done business with this person in the past please contact the FBI immediately.
The housing market collapse was partly his fault because of the mortgage company he owned a couple years back was issuing bad loans to consumers. Now he is trying to put his hands in all sorts of money scams that you will never see a return on investment.
Please stay away from this man and his business, don't say I didn't warn you!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam. Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash. Just $50. After he realized I wasn't..."
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr conned my mother out of $500k, her life savings to buy "gold" notes that were suppose to be worth 1.3 million at the time. After..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."